The content of the Doctoral Program "Defence and Homeland Security" is balanced in terms of professional training and scientific training.
The professional training courses are partly carried out in immersion on site, as close as possible to the specialists. An important part is proposed around personal development (stress management, teamwork, project management).
The scientific training courses are based on the exceptional potential of the Aix-Marseille University laboratories and the advanced expertise of the programme's partner institutions.
Who is the Doctoral Program for?
The Doctoral Programme "Defence and Homeland Security" is particularly aimed at:
- Military staff aiming at pursuing a career in the forces
- Masters students motivated by defence and internal security themes
- Foreign students who have completed a Master's degree, within the framework of cooperation agreements
Aix-Marseille University has 111 research units spread over the 5 main teaching and research sectors of Aix-Marseille University.
Detailed description :
The Aix-Marseille University Research Units are distributed as follows:
40% Science and Technology - 29% Arts, Letters, Languages, Humanities - 17% Health - 10% Law and Political Science - 4% Economics and Management
Career orientation domains
- Applied Defence Technologies
- Weapons systems and devices, carriers, ships and associated vehicles
- Cyber defence
- Safety of electricity networks
- Aeronautics and Space